Fellow Milwaukeans, we know that many of you have been looking for a way to support small businesses during this frightening and challenging time for our community and world. Here’s an opportunity to do not only that, but to also support local farmers and to ensure that people throughout our region have access to important staple foods.
Introducing: Neighbor Loaves
Here’s what to do:
1. Go to https://www.stephensbreads.com/product/neighbor-loaf/ and order as many Neighbor Loaves as you’d like.
2. When at least 10 Neighbor Loaves orders have been received, Stephen will mix, ferment, shape, proof, bake, and pack loaves made with locally grown grain.
3. Neighbor Loaves will be offered to Bay View Community Center Food Pantry for distribution to community members in need of bread.
This triple whammy of an opportunity does the following things that are sure to make you feel good:
- Supports area grain farmers that are protecting our natural resources and fueling thriving rural economies.
- Keeps mill and bakery staff employed.
- Feeds community members healthful, locally produced bread.
Will you join us? Purchase some Neighbor Loaves today and share this opportunity with others. In partnership with the Artisan Grain Collaborative, this initiative will be spread to bakeries throughout the Upper Midwest.
Be well and thank you for your support!